Thursday, January 1, 2015

365 Days of Blogging Challenge (Day 1: A Picture of Myself with My Hopes, Dream, and Plan for 2015)

Praise God for a New Year!

I am excited this 2015 because I look forward to achieve my goals. One of my big goals is to be very good in writing.  So I decided to challenge myself to have at least one entry per day in a blog this year. This has been a challenge to myself since 2008 when I first became interested in blogging. Sad to say, I failed, because I stopped. I only started and eventually forget about it. But it is alright because I can try again. So that is what I am doing now. Starting a new blog.

Thanks to a sassy architect because she reminded me of this idea. I saw at www.ilovebdj.com her post of 365 Days of Blogging Challenge and it led me to her blog thesassyarchitect.blogspot.com. So I told myself, why not?

So for today, the challenge is to make a blog entry that has a picture of self with your hopes, dream, and plans for the next 365 days". So here is my entry.



My Picture:


This is my picture that was taken in 2009. Aside from the light rays effect, I choose this picture because it reminds me that I am still a student. Although I am no longer enrolled in a school, I am still studying. I study about things that I am passionate about. I am studying to keep on improving myself.



My Dream:

I dream of becoming an attractive person. This is because I buy how Earl Shoaff define success. He said that "success is becoming an attractive person (attractive to health, wealth and happiness)." 



Hopes:    

I hope that all my dreams will come true this year. My two main dreams/goals are improving my writing skill and growing my small business. I hope that I can accomplish this 365 days of blogging challenge. I hope that I can see good results after 365 days of blogging. I also hope that my small business will become big this year.



My Plan:   I plan to write an entry to this blog everyday. I also plan to learn more about entrepreneurship and take one step at a time action until my business grow.


That's all and thank you for reading. Have a great year and God bless us all so that all our dreams will come true this year!


2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks po for participating :) sana mamaintain natin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Oo nga. Malaking tulong yung list na binigay mo para may idea ako kung anong ilalagay ko. Thank you sa pagawa mo ng blog na yun. :)

      Delete