Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Exercise Habit

The truth is I do not have an exercise habit. I exercise only when I feel like doing it. 

I consider walking for for thirty minutes to one hour my exercise but it is not a habit. I just do it from time to time whenever I do not want to pay for a jeep or taxi fair. I do that once a week or once in two weeks. 

But I have a plan of making an exercise habit. For me to consider it a habit, I must do it everyday. I tried to dance at home every morning but I am not consistent. I will start again, maybe tomorrow. My dance is anything goes. I watch and dance along with a YouTube video. The steps are easy and the music is great. I learned this music and exercise from my nephew as this is their exercise in their elementary school. I find this dance not only applicable for kids but also for adults like me who can only dance easy steps. Here is the YouTube video: 







I also have a plan of making it a habit to have a long walk along Roxas Boulevard and CCP complex for one hour. I plan to have that habit everyday or at least four times a week.

Since this topic has reminded me about my plan, I will start taking action about it tomorrow. I will either dance the enerjam or walk for one hour along Roxas Boulevard and CCP complex.


No comments:

Post a Comment