Saturday, December 30, 2017

Bible Verse Of the Day - Romans 12:2




Sometimes I find myself becoming worldly because I love buying things in the mall even if it is not really a necessity. I just want it because it is cute or I just love having more possessions. I am materialistic and I hoard. I just want to show off to other people about my possessions. I realized that it is already too much and not good. If I am not going to use it, then I should not buy it. 

The Bible verse for today reminds me of changing my mind. I have to stop following the trends specially if the trend does not have a substance. I should always go to God and ask if what I am going to think and do is something that would please Him. The message to me here is that I should always ask permission to God. Why not? God is my creator and the source of all my possessions. I am His possession. If God would not be able to use me for His purpose, then I will not be able to have a fulfilled life.

God is good all the time. God loves all His creation especially the people. But most of the time people tend to forget Him. People tend to please their fellowmen instead of pleasing God.

Let us be reminded that the main reason why we live is because God loves us and our main purpose is to love God with all our heart, soul and strength.

God bless us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment