Saturday, December 30, 2017

Goal for 2018: Become a Better Person

The year of 2017 has been so far the best year ever. I have grown in my spiritual life that made other aspects of me grow as well. I must say that it is indeed God who is the source of all the successes that I have achieved for the year 2017. I consider myself successful because I was able to face the challenges and I have learned a lot. I believe that I have blessed the people around me and I hope that they saw Jesus most of the time in me. 

This coming 2018, I aim to be a better version of me. There are more areas for improvement like being consistent in doing exercise in the morning, but I believe that I can do it. I just have to believe in myself.

I would like to be a well rounded person and have a balance in life. I have realised that for me to be able to achieve a balanced life, I have to make Jesus as the centre of everything. It is difficult to be good but persistence can help me do it. 

I owe everything to God and He has been the source of my strength and wisdom. 

I am looking forward for the better version of me in 2018.

God bless us all. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment