Sunday, February 25, 2018

What have I learned today?

What have I learned today?

I have learned today that I should stop complaining about the difficulty that I am experiencing. This past few days, I always find myself complaining and always almost quitting. I am being disillusioned
by the negativities that I am absorbing from my environment. 

I feel like I am being attacked by the enemy in my mind. I am becoming weak mentally. I tend to believe the lies that the enemy has been feeding my mind. The enemy that I am referring here is the devil. The devil is using people and circumstances to make me lose hope and faith in myself. The enemy is just lurking around.

But there is a powerful force that can defeat this enemy. This is the highest goal ever. This is the most powerful feeling. This is no other than love.

I have learned today that love is the thing that I can use to defeat my enemy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment