Tuesday, September 25, 2018

4:44

While I am working in the office, I felt sleepy and started to question myself if I really like what I am doing. I became bored and sad that I wanted to write it down on my physical journal. But because I am too bored, I decided to just write it online using my cellphone. 

Then I noticed the time that shows 4:44. I thought, what is the meaning of this number? Somehow it caught my attention and curiosity. So I searched it on google, and then most of the results are saying that it has a spiritual message from an angel and that I am guided. 

My search led me to this article: https://willowsoul.com/blogs/numbers/5-reasons-why-you-are-seeing-4-44-the-meaning-of-444.

I am somehow glad that it has a good meaning. But I am still bored. I am still sleepy. Maybe I just need to drink coffee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment