Wednesday, January 14, 2015

365 Days of Blogging Challenge (Day 14: Pets)


Our pet is a Lhasa Apso breed. Her name is Dara. She is four months old as of this moment. Deng, my younger sister bought her in a pet shop in Cartimar, Pasay. So Deng is her mother now and I am her auntie. Dara is a sweet dog. She loves people. She loves pan de sal every morning. We only feed the soft part of the pan de sal because she is still a baby and cannot digest the outer portion. She loves to bite slippers too. One time my brother's slippers were missing so we suspect that she ate it. Just kidding. She just loves to bite anything from slippers to doormat. Maybe her gums are itchy. I don't know. She also loves my brother's used socks. She gets excited every time my brother comes home. After my brother removes his socks Dara will get it and bite it. She groans whenever we get it from her. Maybe she enjoys its smell. He!he!

That's it for today. Thank you for reading and God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment