Sunday, January 4, 2015

365 Days of Blogging Challenge (Day 4 Picture of Me and My Friends)

This is the 4th day of the challenge and I have to post a picture of me with my friends. I have many friends who are very dear to me but I choose to introduce to you my longest and the closest friends of mine. They are my "barkada" or my group since high school.

These are the pictures:




High School Days
First Row, Left to Right : Lora, Me, Thea
Second Row, Left to Right:  Monette, Gual, Me-Ann



College Days
First Row, Left to Right: Thea, Lora, Me, Me-Ann
Second Row: Gual and Monette



March 2014, Quezon Province
Lora, Monette, Me, Thea, and Gual




November 2014 at the Feast PICC
Me-Ann, Lora & Me 




We became "barkada" (group of closest friends) in High School. We belong in the highest section so all of us are studious. We are also good girls because we do not have vices and I believe that we are really nice people (he!he!). When we get together, we are already happy chitchatting, eating, and picture taking. We are also simple. We love the idea of make-up and fashion but we only wear make-up and fashionable clothes if there is a special occasion.  

I am blessed that I have friends who are good influence to me and who love for who I am. 

They are one of my treasures in life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment