Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Sacrifice is Part of Worshipping God

I attended the Feast Makati Salcedo today which was temporarily held at AIM. I almost skipped the event today because I would like to go to work early the following day. So I thought I might as well go home early to get an early sleep. But when I asked God if He would like me to attend or not, the answer I got is I have to attend. True enough I really need to hear the talk because it answers the questions that I have in my mind.

In the past few days or weeks, I find myself complaining about my job. I am complaining about many things and I can always find reasons why I have to quit.

But today, God spoke to me and said that the difficulty and stress I am experiencing is part of my worship to God. I have to work not only for myself but also for my family. So I have to sacrifice experiencing the challenges of my job in order to make my parents proud of me and to give them financial support that they need. That is one of my great missions here on earth. That is to help my parents.

The talk reminded me that worshipping God is not only singing worship song. It’s also offering everything that I have including my problems and sins. It made me realise that the difficulty I have been experiencing are part of my worship to God. It has a sacrificial portion.

I thank God for this amazing experience. To God be the glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment