Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Bible Reading Habits Entry For Today

Exodus 25 and Hebrews 8:1-6

Did I notice a promise to trust?
Yes. While reading Exodus 25 and questioning the extravagant preparations for presentation being a simple person that I am, I just continued to read and trusted God that I will have the wisdom and understanding for the message that He would want to tell me today.

Did I notice a Command to obey?
Yes. I notice that I just have to follow the instructions that God will give me no matter how weird that I may find it. God sees bigger picture than I can so I just need to listen and follow Him no even if I have some questions not yet being answered.

Did I notice a truth to embrace?
Yes. Jesus Christ is our High Priest in Heaven. I should bring and give my offering to Jesus Christ. I should give and bring the best and excellent offering.

Did I notice an encouragement to rest in?
I am not sure. What I can think of right now is to be encouraged to always present myself to Jesus as the best and excellent gift that He deserves to have. Though I am not perfect but I should always try to be the best that I can be as an offering to Jesus. Why settle for anything less?

What did I learn about God?
I have learned that God wants me to have the discipline of giving my best for Him.

What did I learn about myself?
I have learn that I lie low and did not offer my best. I lack the discipline .

What did I learn about the world?
I have learned that the world is created in an excellent manner and so God deserves excellent offerring. I have learned that the instructions given by God to us in this World is just a shadow of what is happening in Heaven.

January 19, 2022 7:15am Pasay, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment