Friday, March 16, 2018

Nobody Lives Just For Themselves

I just passed by the church today and they were having Recollection. I entered the church and joined the seats of listeners.

My soul hungers and thirst for wisdom and so I ate and drank what was served in church today. I am very satisfied with the words that I got as food and drinks for my soul.

The main thing that strikes me most in that recollection is the idea that man does not live just for themselves.  I think this is what Jesus has been telling me these past few months. God has been telling me that the blessings that I have been receiving from Him is not only for me but to be shared to other people especially the poor. I am already familiar with this idea even when I was still young. But in reality, I am not really practicing it. Maybe sometimes, I am able to do it. I am just being used as an instrument to let my fellowman feel the love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment