Thursday, January 15, 2015

365 Days of Blogging Challenge (Day 15: Do I Wear Glasses?)

I do not wear glasses. I believe that I have a 20/20 vision. This is despite of me having a habit of spending long hours in front of a computer monitor. I can still see things clearly so I do not need glasses. I take care of my eyes by not doing things that would cause eyesight problem. I love to read books but I do not read if I am in a moving vehicle. I see many people do this. I also don't read in the dark. I read in rooms or area with lights bright enough for me to see what I am reading. Some book lovers are so hook in reading and tend to abuse their eyes by reading even in the dark. 

For tips on protecting eyesight, let me share you this link

So that's my blog for today. Thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment