Friday, January 16, 2015

365 Days of Blogging Challenge (Day 16: Status)

I am single. That is because I have not yet meet a person whom I would like to be with. In other words, I am choosy. Why not? Better be single than sorry because of a bad choice. So what am I looking for in a man? That would be a secret. He!he!

Being single is a blessing just like anything else. It really depends on how you interpret things in your life. A person can view it as a curse or as a blessing. I choose the bright side of it. It is a blessing because I have more time for my priorities. Right now, being into a relationship is not a priority. But if the right person comes then I will make room for that aspect of life.

Being single is being happy. My happiness does not depend on whether I have a boyfriend or not. I am happy and thankful for what I have. I am grateful to God because of many blessings that I am receiving. So it would not lessen my happiness if I do not have a boyfriend. God's grace is enough for me. 

It is freedom. I don't have to ask permission to a partner if I want to do something or go somewhere. No one will dictate me what to do. Being single is also being a reponsible person. I know that I do not want to commit to anybody just for the sake of being into a relationship. If I found the right person, then I will commit. 

My status being single is a blessing that gives me freedom and happiness because it is my choice. 

Thanks for reading and God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment