Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2014 in Review

Last year is an amazing year. Despite of the problems and crisis, I was able to keep a positive mindset. I was able to choose the bright side of everything. So here are the highlights of my 2014. 

Top 10 Great Things/Happenings from 2014
     1. I took the 1st step to be an entrepreneur and started my business.
     2. I enrolled in an online course about entrepreneurship.
     3. I started blogging again.
     4. I paid off my debt.
     5. I started to apply businessperson mentality. 
     6. I started earning profit. 
     7. I almost perfected my attendance at the Feast every Sunday.
     8. I attended the Kerygma Conference.
     9. I had family reunion.
     10. I had reunion with my closest friends from high school.

Top 10 Lessons Learned from last year
     1. "People first" - Bo Sanchez
     2. Take action on your passion
     3. "Think, reflect and APPLY" - Chinkee Tan 
     4. "Work harder on yourself, than on your job." - Jim Rohn
     5. "Information Age provides unprecedented opportunity" (as per Jim Rohn). I am thankful that I am part of it.
     6. "The best way to succeed in business is to be in business." - Trent Dyrsmid
     7. I am an average reader and I have to invest time and effort to improve it. (idea from Mortimer Adler)
     8. It is OK to write simply as long as you are able to communicate your message, so just write. ( I am a victim of paralysis by analysis when it comes to writing.)
     9. "You can't be a needer; you have to be a searcher." - Jim Rohn
     10. "You've got to have more than one skill so have extra skills." - Jim Rohn

Surely, there are more great things and lessons I have learned last year. Looking at these lists reminds me to be grateful to God for the blessings I am receiving. Counting my blessings lifts me up. It prevents me from being depressed. It makes me happy. :)

What about you? What are your top 10 great things and lessons? Go ahead. Start writing your own top 10 list and be grateful. You can put it in the comment or you can write it in your Jounal so you can always see it.

Thanks for reading and may the Lord God Jesus bless you more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment