Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Feast


photo got from the web




     I have been blessed by The Feast since 2009 and I want other people to receive the same blessings as well. Attending the Feast is like my way of recharging myself every week after being exhausted by problems or crisis that I have been encountering every day. The Feast is being led by Brother Bo Sanchez who is an amazing Catholic preacher. The Feast has been growing and has been continuing to bless many Filipinos as well as other people around the world. Here in Manila, I am blessed that I am near PICC so it is easy for me to attend the PICC session. For those who are far from Manila, the Feast has already established other sites for the gathering. 
     You can click on the following link to access more information about The Feast and you can also watch the videos from the previous sessions:
                         http://www.lightfam.com/index.php/the-feast


      

No comments:

Post a Comment