Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Clash of Clans Commercial

I heard that Clash of Clans is addicting so even if my sister started playing the game I did not bother to try it. However, last week I was enticed to try it out of curiosity. Indeed it was addicting. Fortunately I am still in control and I only play it for ten minutes per day. I just enjoy clicking the coin icon and the violet thing. 

The addicting part of it is that it will stir your desire for victory. It has a portion where another player can attack your base and if your defense is weak surely your base will be destroyed. I think the addicting factor of it is that it would allow you to make revenge to the player who attacked your base. But you have to be ready and train your troops before attacking the base of your enemy. Training your troops will take time if you have limited number of the violet thing which is I think for the energy of your army. 

Anyways, it really stirs your feeling to make revenge and I found a commercial of Clash of Clans that can make the players relate to. 



video got from Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment