Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Bit of My Social Life Outside Internet

I am a confessed introvert so my social life outside the internet is limited.

Right now the only friend who I am able to often interact with is Loralyn. Loralyn is my buddy every Sunday. We aim to have a perfect attendance at the Feast PICC this year. As much as possible, we aim to attend the first session at eight in the morning. We are accountable to each other in making sure that we will be present at the Feast. Last Sunday though, we were not together because I woke up late so I attended the last session at four in the afternoon. Loralyn is my partner in prayer every Sunday. 

I am also able to interact with Loralyn's family because their house is our meeting place every week. Loralyn's family is very accommodating. Loralyn's mom would always prepare food for me. Loralyn's older sisters ate Lani and Leah would also talk to me about random topics. 


  "ate" Leah, Katie, Lora and Me at The Feast PICC

Aside from Christian talks, ate Leah and I share the same interests in entrepreneurship, personality development, reading books and some authors. She is also an inspiration and a role model. She is a working mom, entrepreneur, wife, and yet she is able to allot time on improving herself through online courses, books and seminars. She has so much energy and always has a positive outlook in everything. 

I also met Monette last January 3. She was able to attend the Feast that Sunday and after that we went to Loralyn's house and spent bonding moment chitchatting and eating.


Monette and me at The Feast PICC



I am a home buddy but sometimes if I need to buy my favorite Lemon Square Cheesecake I have to go to ate Susan's retail store. Usually Sherwin, ate Susan's son, is the watcher. He is also a friend and sometimes the suppose to be one minute transaction will end up in a one hour chitchat. 



Me and Sherwin

I am happy and grateful that I have these people as my friends. I am comfortable and enjoy talking with them. So at least I have a social life despite of being an introvert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment