Friday, February 20, 2015

My Life Story in Three Words

Student of life. That is how I describe my life story. 

When I was in elementary, I enjoyed studying. It was stressful but I enjoyed the reward of good grades and honor at the end of each school year. 

When I was in high school I stopped the stressful life of running for honors. I just aimed to get a passing score or grades that kept me on the highest section. I still enjoyed schooling but at that time it was because of my friends. I love being a student during high school because of my friends.

When I was in college, I enjoyed the privilege of borrowing five books from the library. That was the first time that I got that privilege. I just love books even if I am not really reading the full content of it. Most of the times, I just read the introduction or preface, the table of contents, the cover and the back portion of the book. I did not run for honor, I just love going to school and the idea that I am a student. 

When I started to work, I thought that I no longer have to study. However, I realized that I was wrong. Procedures and policies of the company changes every week so I am required to read those updates. 

I believe that all of us must keep on studying. Our life itself is a teacher. Our past whether good or bad teaches us a lesson. People around us through their successes and failures teaches us lessons of life. It is just up to us if we will use those lessons or just ignore it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment