Saturday, December 30, 2017

Committing Myself To Read More

I commit myself to read more this coming 2018. I commit to read a Bible verse in the morning and a book about personal development at night.

I am already starting the habit of reading a Bible verse in the morning so that I can feed my spirituality. It gives me a good start of the day. I just do a random reading of the Bible though. But this coming 2018, I am excited about my sacred hour habit because I bought a Bible Diary. Hopefully I will be consistent in using it in my daily morning routine.



I bought many books already but have not read most of them. This year, I will do my very best to read at least one (1) book in a month. Because those books that I bought would not be able to help me if I will not read them. I commit to feed myself more of great ideas to motivate and inspire me. 

I am looking forward to be able to read many books this coming 2018. This is for a better version of me and for honouring God by enriching my mind and soul. 

To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment