Tuesday, January 30, 2018

There is More to Life

Recently I have been facing challenges which are overwhelming that it makes me feel sad and very tired about myself. These are challenges that are testing my faith in myself, God and my fellowmen. I am failing in some of these test but I am doing excellent in my faith in God.

I always hold on to my faith in Him. Whenever I feel low and frustrated, I just look up in the sky and remind myself that what I can see above and below are all creations of a big God. I have a big God. That is something that I have and will make me victorious in all the challenges that I am facing.

There is more to life than problems, stress and loads of work. God is the reason why I live. When I say to myself that there is more to life than work, what I mean is I have a big God therefore I am confident in this life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment